“Imagine that.” the state’s official branding tagline, illustrates Oklahoma’s lifestyle-rich opportunities that inspire visitors to dream big. Featuring different themes from throughout the state, a six-video commercial series shows people bringing to life their imaginative dreams. The advertising campaign features the Irving Berlin song, “Blue Skies,” which embodies the optimistic spirit “Imagine That” represents. Five local artists each recorded their own take on Berlin’s 1926 classic song.
- Featuring music by Jason Young of Yukon, Guys' Getaway features a pair of coworkers embarking on a rugged adventure in Northwest Oklahoma, from motorcycle cruising along Route 66 to riding ATVs at Little Sahara State Park.
- In Family Vacation, Oklahoma City violinist and vocalist Kyle Dillingham's music complements the story of a family seeking out family-friendly entertainment in the Southwest corner of the state, from Weatherford's Stafford Air and Space Museum to Lone Wolf's Quartz Mountain State Park.
- A young child’s dreams of becoming royalty comes true in Magical Family Escape, featuring vocals from Woodward’s Bobbi Holiday and composition by Muskogee’s Aaron Newberry, as they take an adventure of their regal dreams by visiting enchanting Northeast Oklahoma spots like The Castle of Muskogee and Tahlequah’s Rollie Pollie Ice Cream Shop.
Mom's Getaway, composed by Newberry and with vocals by Lyric Peterson of Tahlequah, combines a girls’ weekend with a father-son adventure at Choctaw Casino and Resort in Durant and Robbers Cave State Park in Wilburton.
- With vocals by McAlester-born Trey Rose and music by Newberry, Adventures with Friends follows a group of friends across the state, from Mix-Tape at Factory Obscura in Oklahoma City to Greenwood Historical District in Tulsa.
- A granddaughter and her grandparents sightsee statewide in Grandparents' Outing, where they visit spots that include the Oklahoma City Zoo and Birdhouse Cottages in Medicine Park. Music composition by Aaron Newberry.