Enjoy world-class performances at Oklahoma's newest performing arts center, the stunning Armstrong Auditorium. Located north of Oklahoma City in the town of Edmond, the palatial Armstrong Auditorium is home to the Armstrong International Cultural Foundation's performing arts series. This eight-story auditorium brings the sounds of classical music and the visual display of performing arts to the heart of Oklahoma with a variety of performances that have included the Russian National Ballet and the Vienna Boys Choir. Armstrong Auditorium, which features 823 theater seats, is designed to champion Oklahoma as a world-class center for the arts by bringing monumental cultural experiences to the heartland of America.
Adorned with Swarovski-trimmed chandeliers, Baccarat crystal candelabras, American cherry wood veneers, Spanish marble and Persian onyx, the hall’s incomparable acoustics and soaring “Swans in Flight” bronze sculpture by Sir David Wynne all combine to make the Armstrong Auditorium a cultural jewel. Make your way to the Armstrong Auditorium to behold the artistry and creativity on stage, or simply to marvel at the auditorium's breathtaking and exquisite craftsmanship.
- Armstrong Auditorium presents: The Vienna Boys Choir
- Armstrong Auditorium presents: Bach Collegium Japan
- Russian National Ballet presents: Swan Lake
- Armstrong Auditorium presents: Julian Bliss Septet
- Armstrong Auditorium presents: Shanghai Opera Symphony Orchestra
- Armstrong Auditorium presents: Celtic Nights
- Armstrong Auditorium presents: Canadian Brass