Chamber Music Tulsa presents: Parthenia Viols Consort
Jan 05, 2020
4200 S Atlanta Pl
Chamber Music Tulsa's 66th season draws inspiration from the Mother Road, a symbol of American adventure and opportunity. Much like Route 66 connects places together, this season of music links together the many genres, voices, themes and audiences that have contributed to Chamber Music Tulsa's programming since 1954. Join this company as it surveys everything from Beethoven and Shubert's classics to Debussy piano performances and Elizabethan carols. Hear these performances and much more during the 2019-2020 season.
Kick of 2020 with a special performance by Parthenia Viol Consort with soprano Sherezade Panthanki at St. John's Episcopal Church. "A New Year's Gift: Elizabethan Music for Twelfth Night" is a program presenting songs, dance suites and fantasias to celebrate the conclusion of the 12 days of Christmas. Hear works by William Byrd, Thomas Morley, John Bull and Thomas Ravenscroft during this European-inspired concert.
- Chamber Music Tulsa presents: Daedalus Quartet: Jan 31, 2020
- Chamber Music Tulsa presents: Daedalus Quartet: Feb 1, 2020
- Chamber Music Tulsa presents: McGill/McHale Trio: Mar 6, 2020
- Chamber Music Tulsa presents: McGill/McHale Trio: Mar 7, 2020 - Mar 8, 2020
- Chamber Music Tulsa presents: Miró Quartet: Apr 4, 2020 - Apr 5, 2020