There’s more than meets the eye at Oklahoma State Parks. Rare wildlife species are just some of the wonders waiting to be found.Learn More
Snowdale Area at Grand Lake State Park
The Snowdale Area at Grand Lake State Park is located on the shore of Lake Hudson and is a popular destination for bass, catfish, perch and crappie fishing. A wide variety of water sports are allowed on the lake. Other recreational activities include camping, swimming and volleyball. Visitors to the park will find a lighted boat ramp, swimming beach, playground, a volleyball court, picnic tables, a group picnic shelter and a comfort station with showers. The park offers 17 RV sites with water and electric hookups and 20 tent sites.
Tent sites: $14
Premium sites: Additional $5
Senior Discounts for Campsites:
The senior discount is currently $2 off the daily published rate for designated standard RV and tent campsites. Utility fees are not discounted.
Total disability discount is currently 50% of the base rate for designated standard RV and tent campsites. Utility and premium campsite fees are not discounted.
Senior discounts are also offered on other recreational features.
For more information on senior and disabled discounts, please click ’Senior Citizen & Physically Challenged Visitor Opportunities’ under Maps & Resources located below. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the pricing listed above, prices are subject to change without notice.
- Bernice Area at Grand Lake State Park
- Cherokee Area at Grand Lake State Park
- Little Blue Area at Grand Lake State Park
- Grand Lake O' The Cherokees
- Honey Creek Area at Grand Lake State Park
- Lake Hudson
- Spavinaw Area at Grand Lake State Park
- Twin Bridges Area at Grand Lake State Park
- Disney Area at Grand Lake State Park
- Grand Lake
- Nature & Outdoor Recreation
- Monthly TravelOK eNewsletter