Tulsa offers plenty of walkable districts worth the exploration, from historic staples to newer innovations. Plan a day trip or a full weekend spent visiting local arts, entertainment, dining and nightlife options with the help of this guide to Tulsa’s most unique districts.Learn More
Tulsa Performing Arts Center
Located in the heart of historic downtown Tulsa, the Tulsa Performing Arts Center is the design of Minoru Yamasaki, architect of the former World Trade Center towers. The facility houses four theatres, a studio and large reception hall. The Center's largest theater is Chapman Music Hall, seating 2,365. The second largest is John H Williams Theatre with 430 fixed seats. The Liddy Doenges and Charles E Norman Theatres offer flexible seating.
Arts patrons come to the PAC year round to attend a performance from one of Tulsa's acclaimed arts groups, to sample national and international talent, to stage or attend various social functions or Art Gallery exhibits and to view the PAC's extensive permanent collection of more than 70 pieces of art. Rent space is available to resident arts organizations, touring shows and to the public for a variety of activities, including private receptions, meetings and seminars.
An attractive, comfortable setting, a knowledgeable staff and superb entertainment create the gratifying experience that audiences and performers enjoy when they "Come Home to the Arts" at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center. Free parking is available in front of the ticket office at 101 E Third St.
- Tulsa Ballet
- Tulsa Ballet presents: The Nutcracker
- Celebrity Attractions presents: Les Miserables
- Deco District
- Tulsa Ballet presents: Dorothy and the Prince of Oz
- Tulsa Symphony presents: Classics Concert Series
- Tulsa Ballet presents: Giselle
- Chamber Music Tulsa presents:
- Tulsa Symphony presents: Star Wars™ In Concert
- Tulsa Symphony presents: Peace, Love & Arlo
- Choregus Productions presents: Rioult Dance NY
- Tulsa Opera presents: Carmen
- Tulsa Opera presents: Madama Butterfly
- Tulsa Opera presents: Emmeline
- Celebrity Attractions presents: Cats
- Branford Marsalis Quartet in Concert
- Theatre Tulsa presents: The Drowsy Chaperone
- American Theatre Company presents: What the Butler Saw
- Tulsa Project Theatre presents: Little Shop of Horrors