Civic Center Music Hall
Experience the performing arts like never before at the Civic Center Music Hall in downtown Oklahoma City. Completed in 1937 as part of the New Deal, the historic Civic Center Music Hall features three theater spaces, a historic ballroom for special events and grand park area for outdoor entertainment. Its main theater, the Thelma Gaylord Performing Arts Theatre, combines modern elegance with state-of-the-art-acoustics and performance sightlines.
The Civic Center is home to the Oklahoma City Philharmonic, Lyric Theatre, OKC Ballet, Canterbury Choral Society and the OKC Broadway series. It also regularly brings in one-night shows such as Harry Connick, Jr., Jerry Seinfeld, Cindy Lauper and other nationally-acclaimed artists. Resident companies for the two smaller theatres include Oklahoma City Theatre Company, CityRep and Reduxtion Theatre Company.
- Canterbury Voices
- Oklahoma City Ballet presents: "The Nutcracker"
- OKC Broadway presents: Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
- OKC Philharmonic presents:
- Civic Center Music Hall presents: The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
- OKC Broadway presents: The Color Purple
- OKC Broadway presents: School of Rock
- OKC Broadway presents: Finding Neverland
- OKC Broadway presents: The Book of Mormon
- OKC Broadway presents: An American in Paris
- Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma Travel Guide and Map Kit
- Monthly TravelOK eNewsletter