Civic Center Music Hall
Experience the performing arts like never before at the Civic Center Music Hall in downtown Oklahoma City. Completed in 1937 as part of the New Deal, the historic Civic Center Music Hall features three theater spaces, a historic ballroom for special events and grand park area for outdoor entertainment. Its main theater, the Thelma Gaylord Performing Arts Theatre, combines modern elegance with state-of-the-art-acoustics and performance sightlines.
The Civic Center is home to the Oklahoma City Philharmonic, Lyric Theatre, OKC Ballet, Canterbury Choral Society and the OKC Broadway series. It also regularly brings in one-night shows such as Harry Connick, Jr., Jerry Seinfeld, Cindy Lauper and other nationally-acclaimed artists. Resident companies for the two smaller theatres include Oklahoma City Theatre Company, CityRep and Reduxtion Theatre Company.
- Canterbury Voices
- Oklahoma City Ballet presents: "The Nutcracker"
- Canterbury Choral Society presents: Canterbury Christmas
- OKC Philharmonic presents:
- OKC Broadway presents: Love Never Dies
- OKC Broadway presents: Phantom of the Opera
- OKC Broadway presents: On Your Feet
- OKC Broadway presents: A Bronx Tale
- OKC Broadway presents: Waitress
- OKC Broadway presents: Cats
- OKC Broadway presents: Hamilton
- Curiosity Fest
- Oklahoma City
- Monthly TravelOK eNewsletter