Civic Center Music Hall
Experience world-class performing arts at the Civic Center Music Hall in downtown Oklahoma City. Completed in 1937 as part of the New Deal, this historic entertainment venue features three theater spaces, a historic ballroom for special events and grand park area for outdoor entertainment. Its main theater, the Thelma Gaylord Performing Arts Theatre, combines modern elegance with state-of-the-art-acoustics and performance sightlines.
The Civic Center is home to the Oklahoma City Philharmonic, Lyric Theatre, OKC Ballet, Canterbury Choral Society and the OKC Broadway series. It also regularly brings in one-night shows such as Harry Connick, Jr., Jerry Seinfeld, Cindy Lauper and other nationally-acclaimed artists. Resident companies for the two smaller theatres include Oklahoma City Theatre Company, CityRep and Reduxtion Theatre Company.
- Canterbury Voices
- OKC Philharmonic presents: The Christmas Show
- Oklahoma City Ballet presents: "The Nutcracker"
- OKC Broadway presents: Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
- Oklahoma City Ballet presents: Romeo & Juliet
- Canterbury Choral Society presents:
- OKC Philharmonic presents:
- OKC Broadway presents:
- Painted Sky Opera
- Civic Center Music Hall presents: A Doll's House, Part 2
- Oklahoma City
- Monthly TravelOK eNewsletter