Getting Here

There are many air routes between Amsterdam Schiphol airport and Oklahoma. Most airlines fly to an USA gateway airport with onward connecting flights to Oklahoma.

International Airports

Most USA gateway airports connect easily to Oklahoma City (OKC) and to Tulsa (TUL) with one flight.

US Entry

If you are travelling to the United States for a period of less than 90 days, you must have a valid passport. All children, including infants, must also have their own passport. The passport must be valid until your return to the Netherlands. If you are going on a cruise, the passport must be valid for at least six months. Your passport must have a biometric chip, digital photo, and machine-readable zone.

Furthermore, you must submit an online application for visa-free travel to the USA. This is done through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).

Note: The above information is valid for the Dutch nationality, if you have a nationality other than the Dutch, other travel conditions may apply to you. For more information, please visit

Expert Advice

When researching, planning, and booking your leisure trip to the Heartland States - whether it be to visit friends or family, enjoy a fly drive road trip or pursue a favorite activity such as horse riding - there is no substitute for engaging the advice and assistance of an experienced and expert travel provider. We strongly recommend that you consult a reputable travel agent or operator at an early stage in your planning. We work closely with several travel partners in the Netherlands, please refer for more information our Book Your Holiday page.

Feel free to contact the Oklahoma Travel & Tourism office for Europe through our Contact Us page if you have specific destination-related questions. If you would like to receive a brochure or map about Oklahoma, you can easily request this via our International Brochures page.

A special thanks to our advertisers